If you love holiday light shows, save the dates for Garden of Lights at Norfolk Botanical Garden!
On September 11, 2020 the Garden announced that there will NOT be a Million Bulb Walk in 2020 due to social distancing requirements.
There WILL be Drive-Thru opportunities for Garden of Lights at the Garden from November 13, 2020 - January 2, 2021.
- Value Nights (most Sundays-Thursdays) will be $25/car for members and $35/car for Not-Yet-Members
- Premium Nights (Fridays & Saturdays and Christmas week) will be $30/car for members, and $40/car for Not-Yet-Members
- Limos, vans and motor coach vehicles will be $60 each night
- Military Members, Dominion Energy Employees, and City of Norfolk Employees: $5 Discount is available Sunday-Thursday
Tickets must be purchased in advance (online) and are available for purchase beginning October 1, 2020. Once available, Click HERE for Tickets.
BONUS INFO: The Tinsel Tram rides ARE taking place this year!
Description: Bring your family to ride the Tinsel Tram through the Dominion Energy Garden of Lights! The 2020 Tinsel Tram holiday program does not include the option to complete a craft and/or visit with Santa.
Dates: Select Sunday-Thursday nights in November and December starting Monday, November 16.
- 1-4 guests (over the age of 3): 1 Ticket/Row.
- 5-8 guests (over the age of 3): 2 Tickets/Rows.
- 9-12 guests (over the age of 3): 3 Tickets/Rows.
- 13-16 guests (over the age of 3): 4 Tickets/Rows.
- 17-20 guests (over the age of 3): 5 Tickets/Rows.
- 20+ guests (over the age of 3): Recommend Tinsel Tram: Group Tour option for private tram.
Cost: Purchase Tickets Here
- NBG Members: $30/Row (Up to 4 people ages 3+)
- Not-yet Members: $40/Row (Up to 4 people ages 3+)