Norfolk Botanical Garden – Garden of Lights 2020
If you love holiday light shows, save the dates for Garden of Lights at Norfolk Botanical Garden!
On September 11, 2020 the Garden announced that there will NOT be a Million Bulb Walk in 2020 due to social distancing requirements.
There WILL be Drive-Thru opportunities for Garden of Lights at the Garden from November 13, 2020 – January 2, 2021.
- Value Nights (most Sundays-Thursdays) will be $25/car for members and $35/car for Not-Yet-Members
- Premium Nights (Fridays & Saturdays and Christmas week) will be $30/car for members, and $40/car for Not-Yet-Members
- Limos, vans and motor coach vehicles will be $60 each night
- Military Members, Dominion Energy Employees, and City of Norfolk Employees: $5 Discount is available Sunday-Thursday
Tickets must be purchased in advance (online) and are available for purchase beginning October 1, 2020. Once available, Click HERE for Tickets.
BONUS INFO: The Tinsel Tram rides ARE taking place this year!
Description: Bring your family to ride the Tinsel Tram through the Dominion Energy Garden of Lights! The 2020 Tinsel Tram holiday program does not include the option to complete a craft and/or visit with Santa.
Dates: Select Sunday-Thursday nights in November and December starting Monday, November 16.
- 1-4 guests (over the age of 3): 1 Ticket/Row.
- 5-8 guests (over the age of 3): 2 Tickets/Rows.
- 9-12 guests (over the age of 3): 3 Tickets/Rows.
- 13-16 guests (over the age of 3): 4 Tickets/Rows.
- 17-20 guests (over the age of 3): 5 Tickets/Rows.
- 20+ guests (over the age of 3): Recommend Tinsel Tram: Group Tour option for private tram.
Cost: Purchase Tickets Here
- NBG Members: $30/Row (Up to 4 people ages 3+)
- Not-yet Members: $40/Row (Up to 4 people ages 3+)