Hampton Roads: Art Classes
AdvertisementsLearn moreFeaturedKidcreate StudioKidcreate Studio is an art studio just for kids! Kidcreators 18m-12y enjoy weekly art classes, camps, workshops, homeschool classes and art themed parties in and out of our studio. Making a mess is the best at Kidcreate Studio!Summer Camp Discount! Save $15.00 by entering coupon code scbp22 at checkout online or mention this coupon when registering by phone.Newport News, VA757firstname.lastname@example.org://kidcreate.com/newport-news
Add your business to the directory.Add Your Business +
Aid AnotherAid Another provides inclusion programs that exclusively considers special needs families. Aid Another provides inclusive educational, cultural and recreational programs that are designed to improve quality of life, reduce isolation and enhance social settings. Aid Another is committed to building a network of support, advocacy and inclusion within our community that exclusively focuses on solving the challenges of special needs families.
- Bringing the joy and benefits of dance and music to students with disabilities. The special needs dance program and special needs music class are designed for individuals with mental, physical and/or developmental impairments.
- A special needs T-ball league, the Champions. This division provides the opportunity for children with special needs to pursue their dreams of participating in team sports.
- Aid Another provides various educational opportunities and support services for the community and special needs families to be educated regarding various social, legal and supportive issues.
- Partnerships with various photographers who have made the necessary accommodations to allow families to schedule a photo session that fosters to the needs of the family.
- Facilitation of a vocational and lifestyle development program that focuses on solving challenges by implementing accommodations that encourage special needs individuals to engage in everyday work activities, improve quality of life by providing gainful employment and training, reduce isolation by encouraging social interaction with fellow employees and enhance social settings by offering a safe and supportive work environment.
- Inclusive activities, camp experience, and special events in support of Aid Another programming
Homeschool Art ClassesArt classes for Homeschoolers in Hampton Roads. Not for profit. Bring your own supplies or purchase for low cost. Held at the library on Fridays. Project posted in advance. Space is limited.Hampton Roads, VA
Michael’s Store Craft EventsRegular free and low cost Make & Take store events for kids. Birthday Parties availableLocations throughout Hampton Roads, VA
Speak Life Music AcademySpeak Life promotes visual, musical, and theatrical art performances with messages to Instruction is available for:
- Acoustic Guitar
?- Bass Guitar
- Basic Sewing
?- Acrylic Painting
?- Basic Sketching
Homeschool Programs available.
YMCA South Hampton RoadsMultiple programs for Hampton Roads families including fitness and athletic programs for kids and families, toddler programs, swim lessons, arts and theater programs, preschool programs, before/after school child care, summer and out of school camps, teen leadership programs and more.Multiple locations throughout South Hampton Roads, VA(757) 962-5555
Women Can Fly – Free Event for Girls Ages 8+August 17, 2022
Current Discounts for Local AMF Bowling (5 locations)August 17, 2022
Boo Williams – Free Basketball ClinicAugust 17, 2022
FREE Admission to Local Museums (with ticket!)August 17, 2022
Museum Admission & Membership Discounts (Updated!)August 16, 2022
Dance Programs For Kids in Hampton Roads, VAAugust 16, 2022