Blog Winners are: Sarah O, Anna M, and ilze N
Facebook Winners are: Melissa Marie, and Tiffany Baldwin Foley (new winner - deadline to claim is 12/8/2013 at 10pm)
Blog winners have received an email, Facebook winners have been posted to the original Facebook Post. All winners must contact MyActiveChild.com either through Facebook (for Facebook contest) or email for the Blog contest (firstname.lastname@example.org) to claim their prize by 10am on December 3, 2013 or a new winner will be chosen.
Congratulations to our winners!
DIDN'T WIN? You can still save BIG! Check out today's deal on Tickets to Winter Wonderland!
It's a Giveaway! Lots of chances to win this time....We are giving away 3 pairs of tickets to Winter Wonderland at Hunt Club Farm HERE on the blog and 2 more pairs of tickets on the MyActiveChild.com Facebook Page!
If you have never been to Winter Wonderland, you are in for a treat, and if you are headed back again in 2013 there is even more fun to explore!
- Take a stroll through Winter Wonderland - 5,000 square feet of animated holiday displays.
- Visit with the animals in the petting farm, decorated with thousands of twinkling lights.
- Shop the full-service Christmas tree market, packed with Virginia-grown 6- to 12-foot Frasier Fir and White Pine trees. Hunt Club Farm’s staff will trim your tree, put it in your stand and load it in - or on - your vehicle.
- Stop by the farm market to see the wreath-makers hard at work, creating beautiful fresh wreaths, centerpieces, swags and other garland for your mantles and mailboxes.
- Enjoy a cup of hot coffee, cocoa or apple cider while your kiddos roast marshmallows and hot dogs over one of the cozy bonfires.
- Pick up a gift from the farm’s first-ever Peddler's Village, a holiday bazaar with local vendors offering all kinds of goodies.
And keep your eyes peeled for Santa Claus – he’ll be stopping by the farm Fridays and Sundays from 5 to 7 p.m. and Saturdays* 6 to 9 p.m. through December 22. (No Santa visit December 7.)
Hours for Holidays at Hunt Club are noon to 9 p.m. daily. Dates include: November 29 through December 1; December 6 through 8; December 13 through 15; and December 20 through 31 (closed Christmas Day).
Make sure you don't miss any posts from MyActiveChild.com, sign up for our email updates HERE!