SensoryAbled Kids is an advertising partner of MyActiveChild.com.
Congratulations to Melissa who was selected as the winner of this Giveaway!
The winner has received an email with instructions on accepting the prize, please respond to that email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: If you entered the giveaway using the Facebook widget make sure to check the email address affiliated with your Facebook account.
As the weather cools off many families are looking for indoor play ideas.... enter our new giveaway for a FREE monthly pass for one family to SensoryAbled Kids in Virginia Beach!
SensoryAbled Kids is a play and learn center in Virginia Beach offering Multi-sensory Play focused on children with sensory dysfunctions.
The target population is children with sensory processing disorders, autism and other related disorders, motor skill and social skill delays. Although, any and all children will always be welcome.
The center offers:
- A large open play area, with a large play unit with a built-in climbing wall, rope wall, ring monkey bars, slide, ball pit, and multiple points for swing suspension. The unit is made of wood and metal, and covered with vinyl that wipes clean and holds up to 2 tons. It includes a air-lite seal bolster swing, cocoon swing, and platform swing.
- The center also has a calming sensory room complete with LED calming bubble tube, projector bundle with affect wheel and a fiber optic softie bean bag.
- There is an area for tactile play with tactile wall toys and kinetic sand.
- There is a reading room with a table, books, coloring books and several open ended building sets.
- It also features emotion putty, cozy canoe and sensory bins with water beads and small fidget toys.
- There is an arts and craft area with a large chalkboard painted on a 12x12 wall and includes chalk, markers, crayons, pom poms, foam beads and various other craft items.
- SensoryAbled Kids also offers birthday parties, field trips and use of the space to professionals in the area such as occupational therapists, speech therapists and counselors.
Address: 3501 Holland Rd, # 106-107 Virginia Beach, Virginia
Phone: (757) 938-6939
Enter our Giveaway Below!