Discount: Haunted Temple in Norfolk
The Haunted Temple in Norfolk is back for the spooky Halloween season and there is a current discount on admission!
Where: Norfolk Masonic Temple 7001 Granby Street, Norfolk, VA
When: October 8-11, 15-18, 22-25, and 29-31, 2020
Cost: With the current discount you can save 25% on admission. Click HERE To Get Your Tickets! There are fifteen options available and they all include:
- Indoor event with an indoor waiting area
- Valid dates: 10/8-10/11, 10/15-10/18, 10/22-10/25, and 10/29-10/31
- Guests walk through the twisting hallways, filled with spirits and monsters.
- No-touch scare
- Onsite concession/merchandise area with pizza, peppers and sausages, lumpia, drinks, and more
- All actors will be wearing Face Coverings
Description: Each year around Halloween, the Norfolk Masonic Temple transforms into the Haunted Temple. Actors take on the roles of creepy clowns, spirits, ghosts, and undead to bring the visitor’s nightmares to life, and the state-of-the-art animatronics and special effects ram up the terror. Those who emerge on the other end of the maze can wind down with a slice of pizza or a drink.
Find other recently posted discounts by CLICKING HERE! (Including a discount for Frightmare in Chesapeake!)