Date Night! Connecting with your significant other at a grownup activity (or at least just going somewhere without kids in tow) can be an important part of self-care and nurturing your relationship. If you been meaning to get one scheduled but just aren't sure what there is to get out and DO, this is the series for you!
Grab your significant other and check out one of the events in our new Date Night Series: Date Night in Hampton Roads!
Date Night in Hampton Roads is brought to you by:
Date Night Idea: Breaking Benjamin w/ Chevelle, Three Days Grace, Dorothy, and Diamante in Virginia Beach
Where: Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater at Virginia Beach 3550 Cellar Door Way, Virginia Beach, VA
When: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 5:30pm
Cost: Get your tickets for just $20 each (50% off) with this offer! Click HERE for Tickets
Description: The post-grunge rock veterans who devised “The Diary of Jane” and “Breath” tour across the US backed by their latest album release, Ember
- The hits you’ve heard: “I Will Not Bow,” “So Cold,” “Breath,” and the double-platinum “The Diary of Jane,” all of which their sizable diehard fanbase and casual listeners will recognize as chart-topping No. 1 hits.
- Colors you’d find on their walls: Platinum (2004’s We Are Not Alone), more platinum (2006’s Phobia), gold (2009’s Dear Agony), and even more gold (2015’s Dark Before Dawn)
- Their latest: The multi-platinum band’s sixth studio album is 2018’s Ember, featuring the single “Red Cold River” and the hit “Torn in Two,” which peaked at No. 1 on the Billboard rock charts, marking the band’s ninth No. 1 single to date.
- The composition of Chevelle: The three-piece is a family affair made up of hard-rocking brothers Pete Loeffler (vocals and guitar) and Sam Loeffler (drums), and brother-in-law Dean Bernardini (bass).
- Their breakthrough: 2002’s platinum-certified Wonder What’s Next put Chevelle on the map with radio hits including “The Red” and “Send the Pain Below.” The band followed up with 2004’s This Type of Thinking Could Do Us In, which earned gold certification.
- Their continued success on the charts: Hats Off to the Bull (2011), La Gárgola (2014), and Take Out the Gunman (2016) all cracked the Top 10 of the Billboard Top 200.
- Three Days Grace: These multiplatinum alt-metal stalwarts have garnered more than a billion streams on Spotify with hits such as “Painkiller” and “I Am Machine,” and continue to dole out rock-radio gems with their sixth album, 2018’s Outsider.
- Dorothy: This American rock band fronted by Dorothy Martin was praised as “a [band] you need to know” by Rolling Stone thanks to high-energy singles such as “Raise Hell” and “Flawless,” the latter of which appears on 2018’s 28 Days in the Valley.
- Diamante: Fresh off a duet appearance on the Bad Wolves’ hit ballad, “Hear Me Now,” this 22-year-old hard rocker’s first album, Coming in Hot, debuted at No. 12 on Billboard’s Heatseekers chart.