COVID-19 Community Testing Sites in Hampton Roads
This list does not list all testing sites, if you have an addition of a community testing location that should be included in this list we are happy to add it. Use this form to submit a new event/location. Thank you!
Looking for community locations/events to receive a COVID-19 Vaccine? Click Here.
Get your Four Free COVID-19 Tests from the Federal Government by ordering them here —-> https://usps.com/covidtests
To schedule a test using the Virginia Department of Health Testing Appointment Scheduler click here ——-> https://vase.vdh.virginia.gov/
COVID-19 testing is available through the Chesapeake Public Schools. Updates here.
COVID-19 testing is available through the Chesapeake Health Department. No appointment or ID required however pre-registration is preferred. Updates and registration information is here.
- Location: Dominion Commons Clinic, 648 Grassfield Pkwy – Suite 9, Chesapeake, VA 23323.
- Upcoming dates:
- January 31, 2022 from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- February 4, 2022 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- February 7, 2022 from 1:00 to 5:00 pm
- February 11, 2022 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- February 14, 2022 from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- February 17, 2022 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- February 25, 2022 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- February 28, 2022 from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
HAMPTON/ NEWPORT NEWS/ YORKTOWN
Health District Community Testing Clinic
Location: Sherwood Shopping Center, Warwick Blvd, Newport News
- Dates/Times: Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Make an appointment here.
York County Public Library Participates in Free COVID-19 Test Distribution- find updates here.
NORFOLK / PORTSMOUTH / VIRGINIA BEACH
MILITARY CIRCLE MALL Community Testing Site: Appointments required.
Location: Military Circle Mall –
- Dates/Times: Daily from 9am-5:30pm, excluding Fridays.
Community Testing Events (By Appointment Only) Updates here.
Location: VB Health Department Office, 4452 Corporation Lane,
- Tuesday, January 25, 2022, 10am – 2pm Appointment Link
- Thursday, January 27, 2022, 10am – 2pm Appointment Link
Location: Kingdom Cathedral, 3820 Stoneshore Road
- Wednesday, January 26, 2022, from 3-6 p.m. Appointment Link
Community Testing Events: (updates here)
Location: Main Street Baptist Church 517 Main Street Smithfield, VA., 23430
- January 28, 2022: 10am-2pm – PCR Testing Only *Originally scheduled for Friday, January 21, 2022; canceled due to expectant inclement weather*
- February 18, 2022 10am-2pm – PCR Testing Only
Location: Windsor Town Center 23361 Courthouse Highway Windsor, VA., 23487
- February 4, 2022 10am-2pm – PCR Testing Only