Attention kids and parents! The Virginia Beach SPCA and the Muse Writers Center have partnered up for a writing competition focused on compassion.
What: Writing From the Heart: A Compassion Inspired Writing Contest (ages 7-12)
Description: Youth ages 7-12 are invited to submit a song or a short story that brings the concept of compassion to life. Submissions are accepted now through April 20, and winners will be announced in early May 2020.
Youth ages 7-12 are invited to consider the following questions and submit a song or a short story that brings the concept of compassion to life.
- What does compassion mean?
- How does compassion feel?
- How have you seen compassion in action?
- What does compassion look like?
- Why is it important compassion exists?
For more information and guidelines Click Here!