Super Smash Brothers Ultimate (Tournament)
Teen (or grown-up) Gamers, this event is for you! Virginia Beach Parks & Recreation is hosting a Super Smash Brothers Ultimate gaming tournament for gamers ages 14+. You do NOT need a Rec Center membership to participate.
- Must be 14 or older to participate, with parent consent if younger than 18.
- Must be a resident of Virginia Hampton Roads Area
- To claim prizes and receive information on future tournaments or gaming events you must share a valid email.
- No Virginia Beach Parks & Recreation Center Membership Required
- Using cheats or means to manipulate gameplay, latency, connections etc. will result in a ban current and future tournaments
- Pausing the game mid match results in forfeiting 1 stock and any pauses should be reported to the Tournament Organizers for the match and name of pausing player(s).
- Lying about results will result in a ban from current and future tournaments
- Additional rules on behavior include:
- Keep it “Safe for work” when you post, this is an all ages group. That means no profane, vulgar, sexual, ethnically degrading, disrespectful or threatening content or language.
- Do not organize, participate in, or encourage harassment of others. Disagreements happen and are normal, but continuous, repetitive, or severe negative comments may cross the line into harassment and are not okay.
- Do not make threats of violence or threaten to harm others. This includes indirect threats, as well as sharing or threatening to share someone’s private personal information (also known as doxxing).
- Do not evade user blocks or server bans. Do not send unwanted, repeated friend requests or messages, especially after they’ve made it clear they don’t want to talk to you anymore. Do not try to hide your identity in an attempt to contact someone who has blocked you, or otherwise circumvent the tools we have which enable users to protect themselves.
- Just remember to be nice, this community is what we make of it and this is a local group for Virginia Beach so your reputation matters.