This event has been canceled for 2020 due to COVID-19 shutdowns, but plans to return in 2021!
For all of those Active Families who LOVE Monster Trucks! Monsters on the Beach roars into town this May! Please note this event is again, NOT scheduled for Mother's Day Weekend this year!
- Friday, May 15, 2020 at 7:30pm
- Saturday, May 16, 2000 at 12pm and 7:30pm
- Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 2pm
Where: You can head down to the Virginia Beach waterfront where the course is built right on the beach between 4th and 8th Streets.
There are bleachers set up on the boardwalk to overlook the action on the beach. Sand dunes and junk cars are set up to racecourse fast, fun and to set up a great show!
Cost for the Shows (Approx 2 Hours Long):
- $20 in advance (plus service fee) Get your tickets: Ticketmaster
- $25 Week of the event price (if available)
- $30 day of show (if available)
- There are also tickets available for "Monster Experience" ($40+fees)
- FRIDAY from 5-10pm
- SATURDAY from 10am-10pm
- SUNDAY from 12-5pm
- $10 day of show only
Monster Trucks battle for individual race honors as well as the weekend-long point series with the overall winner snatching the George Carpenter Cup as “King Of The Beach”. 2-Time George Carpenter Cup winner Bryan Wright in Hooked will be back to reclaim his title but don’t count out Hometown Hero Steve Simms in Stone Crusher. This stacked Monster Truck lineup also includes:
Toxic, Buckshot, Quad Chaos, Dirt Crew, Wolf's Head and FTI Torque.
For more information please visit LiveOnAtlantic.com