Military Aviation Museum: Drive-In Museum
The Military Aviation Museum has come up with a great way to open for Memorial Day weekend this year. They will be hosting a FREE Drive-In Museum!
Where: The Military Aviation Museum 1341 Princess Anne Rd, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23457
When: Saturday, May 23 – Monday, May 25, 2020 from 10am – 4pm
Cost: FREE. There will be contactless donation opportunities.
Description: We are excited to be able to offer you the chance to visit the museum over the Memorial Day Weekend, with a couple of minor adjustments to ensure everyone’s safety! Each day the staff will work to arrange some of our most popular aircraft into a drive-through exhibit where you can remain safely in your car, while enjoying these airplanes and learning more about the generation that flew and fought in them.
– The main museum buildings are closed, and there is no access to restrooms on site.
– Guests will be asked to remain in their vehicles while traveling through the exhibit.
– Visitation is Free, but we will have contactless donation options available for those who wish to support the museum.
– We will be open from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Saturday, May 23 – Monday, May 25, weather permitting. Please feel free to call (757) 721-7767 for a weather update.
– Your experience will be greatly enhanced by a Smartphone with a QR Code reader. Please plan to bring one!
– The Museum Store is available online at https://store.militaryaviationmuseum.org/, and if you choose “pick up” at check out, we will have your items packaged and ready at the curbside for you to pick up after visiting the drive-through museum.
More Information & Updates: CLICK HERE