School is in session and flu season is on the horizon. Here are some free upcoming events that are offering flu shots! If we don't have an event listed it is because we don't know about it! Suggestions/Additions to this list can be Submitted HERE.
Please share with families who may be able to take advantage of these events:
- Riverside will be offering FREE flu shots for those ages 14 and up on a first-come, walk-in basis only (no appointments) while vaccine supplies last. If you have any questions, please call 757-316-5800.
Riverside will be offering FREE flu shots for those ages 14 and up on a first-come, walk-in basis only (no appointments) while vaccine supplies last. If you have any questions, please call 757-316-5800.
- The Norfolk Department of Public Health is offering a free drive-thru and walk-up clinic for seasonal flu shots. Flu shots are available for anyone age 3 and up while supplies last. For more information, call 757-683-2834.
- The Portsmouth Health Department will be hosting a FREE Drive Thru Flu Clinic! If you haven't gotten your flu shot for the season, you can now get it from the comfort of your car. Just drive up and drive away>avoid the lines and appointment schedules at your doctor's office! See you there! **please wear short sleeved shirts**
Date: Saturday, October 19, 2019 from 10am-1pm
Location: Newtown Elementary School, 5277 Learning Circle, Virginia Beach
- Adults and children (ages 3 and older) are eligible to receive the vaccine.
- Parents of children (ages 3-8) should bring a copy of immunization record if available.
- Vaccine supply is limited. Up to 900 doses are available and individuals will receive the vaccine on a first-come, first-served basis.