Welcome back to our advertising partners Hickory Ridge Farm in Chesapeake! They have lots of great activities and events planned for the farm this fall, there is something for everyone.... don't miss The Frozen Sisters and Olaf when they visit the Pumpkin Patch!
Follow Hickory Ridge Farm on Facebook for the Updates!
- Monday-Thursday 9am to 6pm
- Friday 9am to 7pm
- Saturday 10am to 7pm
- Sunday 12-6pm
- Pick your pumpkin off the vine!
- Storybook Character Hayrides
- Pony Rides (10-3 Saturday and Sunday 1-5)
- Bounce Houses
- Music (when scheduled)
- Hay bales to climb
- Face Painting
- Children’s Corn Maze
- Toddler Hay Maze
- Playhouse City
- Sand piles for play
- BARREL TRAIN
- Friendly Farm Animals
- Pumpkin decorating station
- Kettle corn, bbq and hot dogs, concessions every weekend in October
- Picnic area.
- Nothing Scary!
- NEW THIS YEAR: THE FROZEN SISTERS and Olaf WILL VISIT THE PUMPKIN PATCH (weekends only, check Facebook for times).
Groups: SCHEDULING NOW!! Educational Pumpkin Picking Field Trips begin September 15th. Call 757-560-6763. Play Groups, Daycare Centers, Public School, Private School or Homeschool: all are welcome.
Cost: Free admission to the farm and pumpkin patch. Tickets purchased for activities, pick and choose what you would like to do!
- Play area: Weekends: $6.50 per child & $2.00 per adult. weekday special: $5.50 per child, adults are free (play area). Admission includes bounce house, children’s corn maze, toddler hay bale maze, farm animals, play houses, sand piles, picnic tables, hay bales to climb and play.
- Hayride is $3.75 for children and adults, (2 and under are free).
- Pony Rides are $5.00 (available Saturday 10am to 6pm and Sunday from 12-6pm.)
- Barrel Train Ride $2.75.
Also available: Along with the U-pick patch, Pre-picked pumpkins will be at the stand for sale along with hay bales, corn stalks and mums. There is a variety of gourds, mini pumpkins, white pumpkins and local produce and local products.