Date Night! Connecting with your significant other at a grownup activity (or at least just going somewhere without kids in tow) can be an important part of self-care and nurturing your relationship. If you been meaning to get one scheduled but just aren't sure what there is to get out and DO, this is the series for you!
Grab your significant other and check out one of the events in our new Date Night Series: Date Night in Hampton Roads!
Date Night in Hampton Roads is brought to you by:
Date Night Idea: Cupid's Charity Run
- What each participant receives:
- Entry into the event
- Opportunity to earn fundraising rewards (i.e T-shirt, undies, and open bar, and more)
- Course length: one mile(ish)
- Check-in time and location: 12 p.m. at The Shack, 712 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Race start time: 2:00 p.m.
Age restrictions: must be 21 and older
- What to wear: participants are encouraged to run in undies, costumes, tutus, or pajamas.