Here is our BIG LIST of Local Pumpkin Patches in Hampton Roads, Virginia! Find fall activities at many and even locations where you can pick your pumpkin right off the vine! If we are missing a location, it is because we don't know about it! Submit Additions to this List HERE!
HOLLY FORK FARM, PRODUCE & PUMPKIN PATCH (BARHAMSVILLE)
Address: 4901 Holly Fork Rd, Barhamsville, Virginia 23011
Dates: Open for the 2020 season as of September 19, through October 31, 2020.
Activities: DAILY ACTIVITIES (specifics TBA and may change): Game/corn area (FREE) Visit animals (FREE) Admission (FREE)
Cost: Free admission on most days. Activity costs above. Unlimited bracelet packages/Available weekends only:
Updates: Check their Website or Facebook Page or call (804) 366-6349
BERGEY’S BREADBASKET (CHESAPEAKE)
BROOKDALE FARMS (CHESAPEAKE)
CHUBBY'S PUMPKIN FESTIVAL & CHRISTMAS TREES (CHESAPEAKE)
Address: Acres of fun at 1448 Battlefield Blvd South Chesapeake VA 23322 (corner of Battlefield Blvd and Peaceful Rd) the entrance is on Peaceful Rd.
Dates: Open as of September 25, 2020 (weather permitting) Sunday - Thursday 10:00AM - 8:00PM Friday & Saturday 10:00AM - 10:00PM
Activities: Hampton Roads largest inflatable playground! Unlimited Bouncing, Sliding & Rides for almost all ages! Passes - Bounce pass includes Unlimited Inflatable Bouncing and Sliding for all ages! Chubby's Extreme Pass - Unlimited Inflatable Bouncing and Sliding, Unlimited Carnival Rides and Bungee Trampolines, one and two seat Orbitron sides, & Spin the Apple Rides, Rock & Roll Hurler and the Wizzer! New for 2020!!! Children and parents alike... Off road trike track!! Come ride in our inflatable race track on one of our off road dually trikes! Great for family racing!! Perfect for almost all ages, great for families! DJ and live music all weekend, every weekend!! Hayrides are back at Chubby's Thursday through Sunday only $3 per rider! Outside food and picnics welcome Please reserve parties and special events. schedule by calling 2525627700
Cost - No Admission cost for parents/guardians ever. No cost for pumpkin patch entry. $15 Per Unlimited Inflatable Pass (all Inflatable Bounces and Slides) $10 upcharge to add unlimited access to EXTREME ZONE, Carnival Rides, bungee jumping and trike track! All passes are valid for the entire calendar day of purchase. Come and go as much as needed with your wristband.
Also on site - Huge Pumpkin and Gourd selection including Heirloom & Fancy Pumpkins as well as Wheat Straw Bales, Corn Stalks & other Fall Decor! Don't forget to stop by for Great Eats and treats at "THE CHUBBY CAULDRON" our snack shack includes Cold Drinks, Hot Drinks, Fresh crushed Lemonade, Gourmet Sweet Treats, Fresh Gooey Caramel Apples, "Chubby's" Kettle Corn, Popcorn, Ice Cream & Floats, VA creamery fresh scoop ice cream, premium Hot Dogs, Warm Pretzels, fresh made Waffle Dogs, delicious Pizza Cones and more!! All at very family friendly prices. Come hungry!!
New for 2020!... Chubbys beer and wine garden! All for local Charity, Chubbys is not just for the kids!!! Along with delicious fair food, In the "Chubby pub", beer and wine can be enjoyed on Fri, Sat and Sun! ALL proceeds benefit local families! Special measures are in place for social distance protocols, minimal contact pay methods, hand sanitizing and face coverings when preferred or needed (not mandated as we are a complete outdoor setting) The family fun continues!!! Chubbys, where families enjoy fall!
Updates: For updated information call (252) 562-7700 or visit their Facebook Page.
CLARKE FARM 2 (CHESAPEAKE)
GREAT BRIDGE PUMPKIN PATCH (CHESAPEAKE)
GREENBRIER FARMS (CHESAPEAKE)
HICKORY RIDGE FARM FALL FESTIVAL (CHESAPEAKE)
- Pony rides $6, Tuesday through Friday 11-3, Saturday and Sunday 10-3.
- Hayrides everyday till close. $3.75 per child, $5.00 adult (2 and under free).
- Barrel Train Rides everyday till close $3.75.
- Play area $3.00 per child 2 and under free
- OR: $10.00 for everything includes Storybook Character Hayrides, barrel train, friendly farm animals with petting area, play area with children's corn maze, big hay slide, toddler hay maze, playhouses, sand piles and picnic tables. Storybook Character Hayrides, barrel train, friendly farm animals with petting area, play area with children's corn maze, big hay slide, toddler hay maze, play houses, sand piles and picnic tables. Sunflower field (ready in October).
LILLEY FARMS (CHESAPEAKE)
Address: 2800 Tyre Neck Rd, Chesapeake, VA 23321 --- (757) 435-2085 --- Facebook Updates
Dates: Closed in 2020 - will not be opening for the 2020 Season.
Activities: U-pick Pumpkin Pumpkins, Gourds and Winter Squash, Corn Maze, Hayrides, Cutouts for pictures. Picnic tables available.
Also available: Pre-picked pumpkins, squash, gourds, corn stalks, hay, jam, syrup, and honey.
Updates: For updated information visit their Facebook page or call (757) 435-2085
MOUNT PLEASANT FARMS (CHESAPEAKE)
Date: Open for Fall fun in the month of October 2020. Hours are Tuesday - Sunday, 10am-6pm. (Closed Mondays). Festival activities are weekend only (see below).
Also available: We will have plenty of fall decor for sale from flags and mats to hay bales, corn stalks, pumpkins & gourds of all sizes available for U-pick & already picked, mums, & lots more! Fall pictures & fun family photo ops on the farm available as well!
Cost: FREE Parking/please call for ticket pricing.
Fall Fun on the Farm: Tues-Fri includes petting zoo, Play area, Walking path thru Orchard, u-pick pumpkins, corn maze, & Straw maze!
Fall Festival: weekend only includes all the fall fun plus pony rides, kids barrel train rides, fresh-pressed apple cider and much more!
GREEN HAND FARM PARK (GLOUCESTER)
WOODS ORCHARDS FARM MARKET (HAMPTON)
NORFOLK FARM MARKET (NORFOLK)
DARDEN'S COUNTRY STORE (SMITHFIELD)
Address: 16249 Bowling Green Rd Smithfield, Virginia, VA 23430
Dates: Opening for the Fall season on Saturday, September 26, 2020. Check Facebook for hours and availability.
Activities: There will be no hayrides this year. There will be pumpkins, a corn maze open and other kid activities behind the store set up.
Updates: Check their Facebook Page, Website, or call (757) 357-6791 for updates!
H&H PUMPKINS (SUFFOLK)
SOUTHSIDE PUMPKIN PATCH (SUFFOLK)
COLLEGE RUN FARMS (SURRY)
Activities: U-pick Pumpkins, purchase Pumpkin Ice Cream online for curbside pickup.
Cost: check website for pricing
2020 Updates: Things will be a little different this year due to restrictions, but we will still have an abundance of pumpkins, gourds, squash, fall decor, jams, jellies, salsas, and pickled items etc. like always; and most of our activities, including the hayride, kid's tractor train, a straw maze, and inflatable slide on the weekends will still be going on!!
CALVARY BAPTIST PUMPKIN PATCH (VIRGINIA BEACH)
CULLIPHER BERRY AND PUMPKIN PATCH (VIRGINIA BEACH)
- U-Pick Pumpkins: Choose from over 25 varieties of pumpkins and gourds and cut them right off the vine. Most pumpkins in the field are pre-cut for your convenience but if you wish to cut your own, please bring you own shears or clippers.
- Cotton Maze: medium difficulty maze and should take about 20 minutes to complete.
- Corn Maze: This maze has the hardest level of difficulty, miles of path, and should take the average person about 60 minutes to complete. It is 11 acres this year. 2020 BOXED IN MAZE - COVID POLICY: SOCIAL DISTANCING OR MASKS – NO EXCEPTIONS. PLEASE HAVE ONE MASKED PERSON CHECK-IN AND OUT WITH OUR STAFF WHEN YOU VISIT. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
- 30 Minute Wagon Rides: enjoy a scenic and educational half-hour ride around our working farm Thursday – Sunday evenings.
- Hay Pyramids: scattered throughout the public area for pictures and play
- Pumpkin Prices & Varieties: To be updated soon
- TUESDAYS – THURSDAYS ($16 WHITE WRISTBANDS): All access to cotton and corn mazes, hay pyramids, pumpkin patch and sunflower field (10-day window). Patch closes at 6pm and gates close at 4pm. We strongly recommend that you bring your own wagon. Children who can walk need a wristband.
- FRIDAYS – SUNDAYS ($20 YELLOW WRISTBANDS): All access to cotton and corn mazes, hay pyramids, pumpkin patch and sunflower field (10-day window). Patch closes at 6pm and gates close at 4pm. We strongly recommend that you bring your own wagon. Children who can walk need a wristband.
- THURSDAYS – SUNDAYS ($50 GREEN WRISTBANDS) Enjoy a 30-minute ride through the farm for up to a total of 15 people selected by the ticket holder. Must reserve in advance. Depart times 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, and 7pm. Riders must stay seated during the ride. No Refunds without 24 hours prior notice.
- TUESDAYS – SUNDAYS ($2 ORANGE WRISTBANDS): This wristband is for access to the Pumpkin Patch ONLY. $2 will be deducted from total purchase for each wristband in your group. Patch closes at 6pm and gates close at 4pm. We strongly recommend that you bring your own wagon. Children who can walk need a wristband.
FLANAGAN FARMS (VIRGINIA BEACH)
HENLEY FARMS (VIRGINIA BEACH)
HUNT CLUB FARM (VIRGINIA BEACH)
Extra Weekend Activities: On Weekends, the fun continues with food & novelty vendors and a DJ with music and games.
Weekday Prices: Petting Farm Admission & Tree Walk Adventure: $12. Petting Farm, Tree Walk Adventure, and Hayride: $15. Pony Rides: $5. Souvenir Animal Feed Cup: $5. Feed Cup Refills $3. Bird Seed Sticks $1.
Weekend Prices: Harvest Fair Admission(Ages 3+): $15 (Includes Hayride, Petting Farm & Tree Walk Adventure). Pony Rides: $5. Souvenir Animal Feed Cup: $5. Feed Cup Refills $3. Bird Seed Sticks $1.
Updates: Check their Website or Facebook Page or call (757) 427-9520.
SKIPPER FARMS at the Farmers Market (VIRGINIA BEACH)
Dates: Planning to have pre-picked pumpkins available in October 2020. Open Monday-Saturday from 9am-6pm. Sunday 10am-5pm.
TAYLOR FARMS (VIRGINIA BEACH)
Dates: Taylor Farms is currently Closed due to COVID-19. Please check their Facebook page for updates.
BUSH NECK FARM (WILLIAMSBURG)
Another great resource for U-pick locations throughout the seasons and the entire state of Virginia is PickYourOwn.org