Here is our BIG LIST of Local Pumpkin Patches in Hampton Roads, Virginia! Find fall activities at many and even locations where you can pick your pumpkin right off the vine! If we are missing a location, it is because we don't know about it! Submit Additions to this List HERE!
BERGEY’S BREADBASKET (CHESAPEAKE)
BROOKDALE FARMS (CHESAPEAKE)
BUSH NECK FARM (WILLIAMSBURG)
CALVARY BAPTIST PUMPKIN PATCH (VIRGINIA BEACH)
CHUBBY'S PUMPKIN FESTIVAL & CHRISTMAS TREES (CHESAPEAKE)
CLARKE FARM 2 (Chesapeake)
COLLEGE RUN FARMS (SURRY)
CULLIPHER BERRY AND PUMPKIN PATCH (VIRGINIA BEACH)
- Sunflower maze (great for little ones)
- Cotton maze – medium difficulty maze and should take about 20 minutes to complete.
- Corn maze - this maze has the hardest level of difficulty, miles of path, and should take the average person about 45 minutes to complete.
- Choose from over 50 varieties of pumpkins and gourds and cut them right off the vine
- Wagon rides on the weekends- Enjoy a scenic and educational half hour ride around our working farm.
- Kids Play Area: hay mountain, sand pile, corn stalk tunnel, 3 slides for kids of all ages, tire swings, pipe tunnel, pedal carts, picture opportunities and so much more.
- Pumpkins $.59/LB, Specialty Pumpkins $.99/LB, Mini Pumpkins $1.99/LB, Specialty Gourds $.99/LB
- White wristbands (all inclusive): includes 3 mazes, wagon ride and play area (no play area fee for adults): All inclusive wristbands at farm $12. Discounts: Click HERE To Save On Admission! Available Options: 2 All Inclusive wristbands for $20 (Value $28) and 4 All Inclusive wristbands for $39 (Value $56)
- Green wristband: Admission to all 3 mazes (corn, cotton & sunflower) $8
- Yellow wristband: Wagon ride only $2 per child, 1 adult free with each child
- Orange wristband: Play area access only $4 per child, 1 adult free with each child
- Monday, October 8th (Columbus Day) The pumpkin patch will be open from Noon – 6 (special hours). A perfect day for Family Fun at the Pumpkin Patch!
Updates: Check their Facebook Page, Twitter or Website for updates!
DARDEN'S COUNTRY STORE (SMITHFIELD)
Address: 16249 Bowling Green Rd Smithfield, Virginia, VA 23430
Dates: Opening weekend is September 29-30, 2018. Will be every Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 12-5pm through October.
Activities: We offer a hayride that cost $3 per person to the pumpkin patch. We also have kids activities, small petting zoo, hay land, cotton jump and a corn maze that is free of charge.
Updates: Check their Facebook Page, Website, or call (757) 357-6791 for updates!
FLANAGAN FARMS (VIRGINIA BEACH)
GREAT BRIDGE PUMPKIN PATCH (CHESAPEAKE)
GREEN HAND FARM PARK (GLOUCESTER)
GREENBRIER FARMS (CHESAPEAKE)
Address: 225 Sign Pine Road Chesapeake, VA
Dates: Every Saturday & Sunday from September 29 - October 31, 2018 from 9am-6pm. Monday-Friday: Weekday pumpkin patch picking from 9am to 5pm does not have the games and festival activities.
Activities: Pick-your-own pumpkins includes a free hayride to the patch and fun fall games for the kids. Varieties include: Max Gold, Jack O' Lantern (smaller pumpkins) Lumina - white pumpkins, Two different pie pumpkins for cooking, and Atlantic Giants
Cost: Pumpkins start at $12 and go up according to size.
Also available: Pre-picked pumpkins, corn stalk bundles, play area, petting zoo and fall plants.
Updates: Check out their Website or Facebook Page
H&H PUMPKINS (SUFFOLK)
HENLEY FARMS (VIRGINIA BEACH)
HICKORY RIDGE FARM (CHESAPEAKE)
- The Pumpkin patch is open daily. .59 lb. for regular pumpkins, .89 lb. for specialty pumpkins and gourds
- Farmstand is open daily with all kinds of goodies, decorative gourds, pumpkins, mums, hay bales and corn stalks. Apple cider, pumpkin and apple butter, fresh free range eggs & Cider Donuts, pumpkin pie and cheesecake.
- Mornings are very busy with field trips but we are still open to the public. Barrel Train rides, Hayrides, Pony rides and bounce house start at 12pm but everything else is open all day.
- Weekday All-inclusive wristband is $11 or purchase individual tickets:
- Play area admission is $6.50 per child. Adults and Age 2 and under are free. Play area includes: Bounce Houses, Children’s Corn Maze, Toddler Hay Maze and Toddler only bounce house, Friendly Farm animals, Play Houses, sand piles and picnic tables. Hay mountain to climb.
- Hayrides $3.75, child and $5 adult. Age 2 and under free
- Barrel Train Rides are $3.50
- Pony Rides Daily from 12-6pm, $6
- $13 all inclusive Weekend Child Wrist Band (under 2 is free) includes: Storybook Character Hayride (1 ride), Barrel Train Ride (1 ride), Play area: Bounce Houses, Children’s Corn Maze, Toddler Hay Maze and Toddler only bounce house, Play Houses, sand piles and picnic tables. Hay mountain to climb, DJ with interactive games, Character visits (check Facebook for times). Adult play area admission is free.
- Adult Hayrides $5
- Pony rides are $6 and end at 6pm
HOLLY FORK FARM, PRODUCE & PUMPKIN PATCH (BARHAMSVILLE)
Address: 4901 Holly Fork Rd, Barhamsville, Virginia 23011
Dates: Open for the 2018 season as of September 22, through October 31, 2018. Hours are Fridays and Saturdays 10am to 7pm. Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 10am to 6pm. Closed two days of the season on Monday 9/24 & Monday 10/1.
Activities: Daily Free Activities include Game Area, Animal Visits & Corn Maze. Paid activities are Jump Pad $4.50/jumper. Inflatable Slide $3. Inflatable Castle $2. Bag of Corn to Feed Chickens $1. Hayride $1.50. Pumpkin Launching $2/1 or $5/3.
Weekend additional activities are Barrel Train $4. Pony Rides $5. Unlimited Inflatables Wristband (Weekend only) $4.50. Unlimited MEGA Wristband for additional activities (Weekend only) $12.
Cost: Free admission on most days. Activity costs, see above
Updates: Check their Website or Facebook Page or call (804) 366-6349
HUNT CLUB FARM (VIRGINIA BEACH)
Dates: September 29, 2018, and every weekend in October 2018 from 10am-6pm, Saturday and Sunday only
Activities: Petting farm, daytime farm tour hayrides, carnival rides, giant haystack, and pony rides. Live Entertainment DJ with Music, Games and Free Prizes. Pumpkins, mums, cornstalks, and other fall goodies available for purchase.
Special Events: Pet weekend (October 6th & 7th) Blood Drive (October 13th & 14th), Children's Halloween Party (October 114th 10am-12 & 1pm-3pm)
Cost: Petting farm is $6; children 2 and under - no charge. Adult Petting farm/hayride combo is $9. Children's Harvest Fair Wristband (unlimited petting farm, daytime hayrides and inflatable attractions) - weekends only - $13. Pony rides - $5. Carnival rides - prices vary.
Updates: Check their Website or Facebook Page or call (757) 427-9520.
LILLEY FARMS (CHESAPEAKE)
Address: 2800 Tyre Neck Rd, Chesapeake, VA 23321 --- (757) 435-2085 --- Facebook Updates
Dates: OPEN for the 2018 season thru the first week in November. Hours are Monday-Friday: 1-6pm. Saturday & Sunday: 10am-6pm
Activities: Pumpkin Patch, Corn Maze, Hayrides, Cutouts for pictures. Picnic tables available.
Cost: Free admission to the pumpkin patch. The hayride is $3. Children 2 and under are free. The corn maze is free for children 3 and under, $3 for ages 4-13 and $5 for ages 14 and up. We have a wonderful selection of pumpkins, winter squash, and gourds. Our carving pumpkins are $.60 a pound and heirlooms are $.90 a pound.
Groups: Group scheduling is available, please call (757) 435-2085 for more information
Also available: Pre-picked pumpkins, squash, gourds, corn stalks, hay, jam, syrup, and honey.
Updates: For updated information visit their Facebook page or call (757) 435-2085
MARKETPLACE AT TECH CENTER (NEWPORT NEWS)
MOUNT PLEASANT FARMS (CHESAPEAKE)
Updates: For updated information call (757) 482-0739 or visit their Facebook page.
NORFOLK FARM MARKET (NORFOLK)
SKIPPER FARMS (VIRGINIA BEACH)
Dates: Open Monday-Saturday from 9am-6pm. Sunday 10am-5pm.
SKIPPER FARMS (CHESAPEAKE) - 2018 TBA.
TAYLOR FARMS (VIRGINIA BEACH)
Dates: Farm is currently open for Fall Fun through October 2018 for Weekends only: Saturdays 10am-5pm, Sundays 12-5pm. Pumpkins/Pumpkin activities will be available beginning September 29, 2018.
WOODS ORCHARDS FARM MARKET (HAMPTON)
Another great resource for U-pick locations throughout the seasons and the entire state of Virginia is PickYourOwn.org