I grew up apple picking in Central New York and I have wonderful memories of family time spent on the apple farm. Here are a few local places (or a reasonable drive!) if you are craving apples picked fresh from the trees!
Most of this information was previously shared on our Facebook page (as well as some new info!). Thanks to everyone who shared their favorite spots to pick!
This post has been updated for 2019 and may be updated again with additional information. Please make sure to call ahead to confirm hours and that they are open for picking when you plan to go!
Address: Bush Neck Road, Williamsburg, Virginia 23188
Contact Info: (757) 258-0114
Picking information: U-Pick apples will not be offered in 2019. Call or check Facebook for updates.
- Address: 575 Thomas Jefferson Parkway, Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Contact Info: (434) 977-1833 or Info@CarterMountainOrchard.com
- Address: Cullipher Berry Patch 772 Princess Anne Road Virginia Beach, VA 23457
- Contact Info: (757) 721-7456
- Picking information: OPEN for pick-your-own apples for 2019! Please call or check their Facebook for updates!
- Address: 213 Martin Farm Lane, Knotts Island, NC 27590
- Contact Info: (252) 429-3564
- Picking information: According to their Facebook page they are Picked Out for the 2019 pick-your-own apple season. U-Pick grapes are available though! Make sure to call ahead or check Facebook for current picking conditions/availability.
- Address: 2201 Mount Pleasant Rd Chesapeake, Virginia 23322
- Contact Info: (757) 482-0739
- Picking Information: According to their Facebook page they are CLOSED for 2019 pick-your-own apples. Make sure to check Facebook for updates.