I grew up apple picking in Central New York and I have wonderful memories of family time spent on the apple farm. Here are a few local places (or a reasonable drive!) if you are craving apples picked fresh from the trees!
Most of this information was previously shared on our Facebook page (as well as some new info!). Thanks to everyone who shared their favorite spots to pick!
This post has been updated for 2018. Please make sure to call ahead to confirm hours and that they are open for picking when you plan to go!
Contact Info: (757) 426-7390 and email@example.com
Picking Information: Very limited apples this year and will not be open for picking.
Contact Info: (757) 258-0114
Picking information: There will be no public u-pick apple picking this year (2018). Call or check Facebook for updates.
- Contact Info: (434) 977-1833 or Info@CarterMountainOrchard.com
- Address: Cullipher Berry Patch 772 Princess Anne Road Virginia Beach, VA 23457
- Contact Info: (757) 721-7456
- Picking information: Currently picked out - Going forward, they will evaluate the later varieties as they ripen to see if there's enough to open the fields for U-pick. Please call or check their Facebook for updates!
- Contact Info: (252) 429-3564
- Picking information: According to their Facebook page they are OPEN for 2018 pick-your-own apples. Make sure to call ahead or check Facebook for current picking conditions/availability.