7th Annual NEON Festival in Norfolk
The annual NEON Festival celebrates the local art scene with great exhibits and events in downtown Norfolk!
Where: Downtown Norfolk, VA
When: Thursday and Friday, October 20-21, 2022 from 6-10pm
Cost: Free and open to the public. Parking is available at the Harrison Opera House, the Chrysler Museum of Art and Norfolk’s Community Services Building at 225 W. Olney Road.
Description: The 7th Annual NEON Festival will take place on Thursday, October 20 and Friday, October 21, 2022 from 6-10pm in Norfolk’s first official arts district, the NEON District. The NEON Festival is a free two evening event that encourages visitors to explore and discover the NEON District. The festival celebrates the energy in NEON and draws from the passion and creativity in Downtown and the region.
Anchored by the Chrysler Museum of Art and Harrison Opera House and extending to The Plot on Granby Street, the NEON District includes many creative small businesses and arts partners that contribute to the festivities.
The 2022 celebration includes:
* The Chrysler Museum of Art open late Thursday
* Glass After Dark at the Chrysler Museum Glass Studio
* Dynamic Opening Reception at d’Art Center Friday
* Live music and curated art exhibition at Commune NFK
* The Plot Beer Garden and entertainment Friday evening
* 3 murals unveiled
* NEON District Public Art Tours both nights with Norfolk Tour Company
* Pop up art galleries in local businesses
* Community programming from The Governor’s School for the Arts, Teens With a Purpose, Push Comedy Theater, Hurrah Players and many more!
Check out the Full Line-up of Exhibits and Events HERE!
Check the Facebook Event for Updates!
Looking for more Fall Festivals in Hampton Roads, Virginia? Check out our BIG LIST OF FALL FESTIVALS HERE!