The 2017 Chesapeake Jubilee is coming up and festivities begin May 18th! What started several years ago as a way to celebrate the City of Chesapeake's birthday has turned into a full weekend event.
At the Jubilee you will find carnival rides, a kid's corner for children's activities and crafts, livestock, crafters, live music, performers, food, concerts and more.
Where: The fun takes place in Chesapeake City Park, 900 Greenbrier Pkwy, Chesapeake VA 23320.
When: The schedule for the Jubilee is:
- Thursday, May 18, 2017 from 6-10pm (Rides only)
- Thursday, May 18, 2017 from 4:30-7pm Khedive Shrimp Feast
- Friday, May 19, 2017 from 5pm-10pm Chesapeake Jubilee Festival. Military and First Responders and their Families enjoy FREE Admission with ID.
- Saturday, May 20, 2017 from 10am-10pm Chesapeake Jubilee Festival
- Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 9pm Fireworks!
- Sunday, May 21, 2017 from 12-6pm Chesapeake Jubilee Festival
Cost of Admission (Day Pass): Tickets may be purchased on-site for $3/day. The cost does NOT include rides. (Children 3 and under are FREE). Click HERE for a Coupon.
Cost of Rides: Individual tickets are sold for $1.25 each, packets of 20 ($25), 50 ($50). Unlimited ride wristbands are also available for purchase.
Cost of Parking: On-site $5-$10/day
More Information (including the full entertainment schedule): Click HERE: Chesapeake Jubilee