This FREE program - ACT Raising Safe Kids - beginning January 14, 2020 is for parents of children ages 0 to 8yrs old.
To register or for more information, call 757-886-6511 or e-mail email@example.com.
In this program you will learn:
- Understand your child's behavior and the ages and stages of development.
- Learn to use positive ways to discipline your child.
- Learn to teach children how to control their anger.
- Understand and manage your own angry feelings.
- Learn to resolve conflicts with others in a positive nonviolent way.
- Learn what you can do to reduce the impact of media violence on your child's behavior. Understand how children become involved with violence and the consequences.