Isle of Wight County Fair 2022
Don’t miss a weekend of carnival fun at the Isle of Wight County Fair in Windsor from September 15-18, 2022! Expect fun on the Midway, Face Painting, Monster Truck Rides, Petting Zoo, Camel Rides, Field & Garden Displays, an Agriculture Education Center with school demonstrations, Coloring/Crafts, Ax Throwing and Laser Tag:
Where: Joel C Bradshaw Fairgrounds, Heritage Park, 21311 Courthouse Highway, Windsor VA
Featured Events include:
- Cowboy Circus – Cowboy Circus with Danny Grant is an incredibly interactive & educational experience for the family!
- Majestik Spectacular A Motorcycle Stunt Show – This show combines the best sport athletes and the best thrill circus acts and stunt performers from around the world in one show fallowed by show productions-light effects- special effects-and a Gorgeous set up.
- Firefighter Training Show – The Firefighter Training Show plays off every child’s curiosity to one day be a “Firefighter – Hero.” The show allows volunteers from the audience, usually kids but we can use adults, to become our firefighter trainees(audience participation show). After being fitted in fire jacket and helmet the new trainees are introduced to the audience as their next generation of heroes and the volunteer firefighters are divided into two teams.
- The Ninja Experience – Ninja warrior meets parkour and free running giving your the total NINJA EXPERIENCE!
- Tactical Force Laser Tag – Full service mobile laser tag experience. Free with admission! Mobile Dairy Classroom
- The Mobile Dairy Classroom – Assembly brings agriculture right to the fairgrounds teaching patrons new vocabulary, the anatomy of a cow, how milk goes from the cow to the table, and the importance of healthy eating and physical activity.
Dates & Cost: Purchase tickets here.
- Wednesday, September 14, 2022 – Seafood Fest (4 – 9pm) Tickets are $40 per person online or $45 per person at the gate. There will be a limited number of tickets available at the gate. No other events will be taking place.
- Thursday, September 15, 2022 – Carload Night: Best Bargain of the Fair! (5:00pm-10:00pm)
- Bring your entire family or friends in one car, van or truck and pay $50 online or $55 at the gate to enter the Fair and enjoy “all you can ride” wristbands for everyone in the vehicle. Limit 8 people per vehicle. Passengers must be legally seated in vehicle. (No passengers in truck beds please).
- Single entry admission only tickets are available for $10 online or $15 at the gate each for guests age 6 and older (does not include rides).
- NOTE: Individual ride tickets will NOT be available for purchase on Carload Night.
- Friday/Saturday, Sept 16-17, 2022 (10am-11pm) & Sunday, Sept 18 (11am-6pm)
- Ages 6 to 12 years: $8 (online) $10 at the gate
- Ages 13 and above: $10 (online) $15 at the gate
- Children 5 and under: Enter for FREE
- 2 Day pass: $18 (online only)
- 3 Day pass: $26 (online only)
- *Friday Special* September 16, 2022
- (10:00 am – 2:00pm Only): Senior Citizens (55 and up) and Elementary School Children pay $1 between 10am and 2pm and enjoy the Fair for as long as you care to stay.
- (12:00 pm – 4:00 pm Only): Guests with special needs + 1 caretaker/companion pay $1 each between 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm and enjoy the Fair for as long as you care to stay.
- All other patrons must pay regular fair admission. Gates close at 11pm.
- *Sunday Special* September 18, 2022 – Military Appreciation Day
- Guests with valid military ID – $5 off regular admission on Sunday, September 18, 2022 only.
Find more information and tickets at thefairiscoming.com