2023 Ambassador Pass – FREE Fun for Newport News Residents/Employees
Exciting news for those of you who live in or work for the City of Newport News!
The Ambassador Passes for Newport News residents and city employees are BACK for 2023. A pass will give you the opportunity for FREE one-time admission to area attractions on specific dates (for 2 adults & 2 children), including:
- January 2 – 8, 2023
- Peninsula SPCA & Barnyard (Open Monday – Saturday)
- Virginia Living Museum (Daily)
- January 9 – 15, 2023
- Lee Hall Mansion (Thursday – Saturday)
- Virginia War Museum (Thursday – Saturday)
- January 16 – 22, 2023
- Historic Endview (Thursday – Saturday)
- James A. Fields House (Call for appointment)
- January 23 – 29, 2023
- The Mariners’ Museum and Park (Daily)
- January 28, 2023
- Lee Hall Depot (Saturday only)
To request a pass, you must show proof of current city residency or current city employment. The pass can be picked up at any of the 3 locations listed below, beginning Monday, December 26, 2022!
- Newport News Visitor Center, 13560 Jefferson Avenue, Newport News VA
- Newport News Tourism office in City Center at Oyster Point, 702 Town Center Drive, Newport News VA
- City Manager’s Office at Newport News City Hall – 2400 Washington Avenue, 10th Floor, Newport News VA
For more information about the program including the hours you can pick up passes at these locations, Click HERE.