Share this FREE upcoming training with your coaches!
Description: CHKD Sports Medicine and Old Dominion University Human Movement Sciences faculty will provide coaches of competitive sports clubs, high school, middle school, and recreation programs an opportunity to learn how to train their athletes to excel in sports.
Topics will include:
- Strength Training and Nutrition
- The Art of Communication with Parents, Players, Coaches and Officials
- Evaluation and Management of Concussions in Youth Sports
- Motor Learning Principals in Practice
- Medical Emergencies on the Field- What's your role?