Hickory Ridge Farm is an advertising partner of MyActiveChild.com.
You can find fun on the farm this Fall in Chesapeake! Hickory Ridge Farm is open daily with pumpkin patch fun available all week long, and additional activities on the weekends! If you plan to work around the crowds and take the kids during the week just keep in mind that the farm is open at 9am, but the barrel train, bounce house, pony rides and hayrides don't start up until 12pm.
The Farmstand is open daily with all kinds of goodies, decorative gourds, pumpkins, mums, hay bales and corn stalks. Apple cider, pumpkin and apple butter, fresh free range eggs & everyone's favorite - Cider Donuts!
Dates: Now through October 30, 2018: Monday -Thursday 9am to 7pm. Friday 9am-8pm, Saturday 10am-8pm, Sunday 10am-7pm
- The Pumpkin patch is open daily. .59 lb. for regular pumpkins, .89 lb. for specialty pumpkins and gourds
- Farmstand is open daily with all kinds of goodies, decorative gourds, pumpkins, mums, hay bales and corn stalks. Apple cider, pumpkin and apple butter, fresh free range eggs & Cider Donuts, pumpkin pie and cheesecake.
- Mornings are very busy with field trips but we are still open to the public. Barrel Train rides, pony rides, hay rides, and bounce house start at 12 but everything else is open all day.
- Weekday All-inclusive wristband is $11 or purchase individual tickets:
- Play area admission is $6.50 per child. Adults and Age 2 and under are free. Play area includes: Bounce Houses, Children’s Corn Maze, Toddler Hay Maze and Toddler only bounce house, Friendly Farm animals, Play Houses, sand piles and picnic tables. Hay mountain to climb,
- Hayrides $3.75, child and $5 adult. Age 2 and under free
- Barrel Train Rides are $3.50
- Adult play area admission is free
- Pony Rides Daily beginning at 12pm and running until 6pm, $6
- $13 all inclusive Weekend Child Wrist Band (under 2 is free) includes: Storybook Character Hayride (1 ride), Barrel Train Ride (1 ride), Play area: Bounce Houses, Children’s Corn Maze, Toddler Hay Maze and Toddler only bounce house, Play Houses, sand piles and picnic tables. Hay mountain to climb, DJ with interactive games, Character visits (check Facebook for times). Adult play area admission is free.
- Adult Hayrides $5
- Pony rides are $6 and ends at 6pm
Also Available: Face Painting (private vendor), Hot Dogs, BBQ, Italian Sausage, Ice Cream or Snow cones, Kettle Corn and Apple Cider (private vendors), AND Cider Donuts! Some local artisans and vendors.