The Adventure Park will re-open following the COVID-19 shutdown, effective Friday May 15th! They will be open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am - 5 pm with social distancing, mask-wearing, and other protections - read more here.
Right now you can save on admission to The Adventure Park at the Virginia Aquarium with this discounted offer! Guests (ages 7+) get outside to climb, zipline, and play at the Park, taking a fun, self-guided adventure for all skill levels:
CLICK HERE To Grab this Groupon Deal! There are four options available:
- Aerial Adventure Park Experience for One
- Aerial Adventure Park Experience for Two
- Aerial Adventure Park Experience for Four
- Aerial Adventure Park Experience for Six
- Outdoor climbing
- What’s included: 40 minutes of safety orientation and 3 hours of climbing, harness, climbing gear, and gloves
- What should I wear?: well-fitting clothing that won’t hang loose or get tangled in cables or ropes, sneakers or hiking shoes
- Weight limit: 265 pounds
- Age restriction: must be 7 or older
- Observers can receive complimentary admission to pathways and observation areas under the aerial trails.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
About the Adventure Park at the Virginia Aquarium:
The Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium is one of the largest climbing parks in the nation, with 165 unique challenges - including more than 25 zip lines - that help develop skills, endurance, and confidence. At the heart of the park is the main platform, where 16 trails extend up into the treetops. Each trail is color-coded, indicating difficulty level. Much like a ski mountain, each climber chooses their own challenge level. The experience is self-guided and focused on exploration and discovery. Climbers can generally complete two to four trails during a three-hour climbing session, depending on the climber's skill level and trails chosen. Each visit includes a safety orientation, harness, and other equipment for a memorable outdoor experience bar none.
Looking for other posted Discounts? CLICK HERE!