Date Night! Connecting with your significant other at a grownup activity (or at least just going somewhere without kids in tow) can be an important part of self-care and nurturing your relationship. If you been meaning to get one scheduled but just aren't sure what there is to get out and DO, this is the series for you!
Grab your significant other and check out one of the events in our new Date Night Series: Date Night in Hampton Roads!
Date Night in Hampton Roads is brought to you by:
Date Night Idea: The Norfolk Forum
The Norfolk Forum is proud to present the following four distinguished speakers for their 87th consecutive season. Don’t miss out on this exceptional lineup!
Where: Locations include Chrysler Hall and Chrysler Hall Chartway Arena at the Ted Constant Convocation Center
When: Dates vary by speaker
- Walter Isaacson, Professor of History at Tulane, Advisory Partner at Perella Weinberg
- Thursday, October 10, 2019. Start time 7:30 p.m. @ Chrysler Hall
- Bill Browder, Founder and CEO of Hermitage Capital Management
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019. Start time 7:30 p.m. @ Chrysler Hall
- Amy Webb, Quantitative Futurist & Bestselling Author
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020. Start time 7:30 p.m. @ Chrysler Hall Chartway Arena at the Ted Constant Convocation Center In Partnership with the ODU President’s Club Lecture Series
- General James Mattis, Former U.S. Secretary of Defense
- Thursday, April 9, 2020. Start time 7:30 p.m. @ Chrysler Hall