Date Night! Connecting with your significant other at a grownup activity (or at least just going somewhere without kids in tow) can be an important part of self-care and nurturing your relationship. If you been meaning to get one scheduled but just aren't sure what there is to get out and DO, this is the series for you!
Grab your significant other and check out one of the events in our new Date Night Series: Date Night in Hampton Roads!
Date Night in Hampton Roads is brought to you by:
Right now you can save on admission to The Adventure Park at the Virginia Aquarium with this discounted offer! Guests get outside to climb, zipline, and play at the Park, taking a fun, self-guided adventure for all skill levels:
CLICK HERE To Grab this Deal! There are four options available:
- Aerial Adventure Park Experience for One
- Aerial Adventure Park Experience for Two
- Aerial Adventure Park Experience for Four
- Aerial Adventure Park Experience for Six
- Outdoor climbing
- What’s included: 40 minutes of safety orientation and 3 hours of climbing, harness, climbing gear, and gloves
- What should I wear?: well-fitting clothing that won’t hang loose or get tangled in cables or ropes, sneakers or hiking shoes
- Weight limit: 265 pounds
- Age restriction: must be 7 or older
- Observers can receive complimentary admission to pathways and observation areas under the aerial trails.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
About the Adventure Park at the Virginia Aquarium:
The Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium is one of the largest climbing parks in the nation, with 165 unique challenges - including more than 25 zip lines - that help develop skills, endurance, and confidence. At the heart of the park is the main platform, where 16 trails extend up into the treetops. Each trail is color-coded, indicating difficulty level. Much like a ski mountain, each climber chooses their own challenge level. The experience is self-guided and focused on exploration and discovery. Climbers can generally complete two to four trails during a three-hour climbing session, depending on the climber's skill level and trails chosen. Each visit includes a safety orientation, harness, and other equipment for a memorable outdoor experience bar none.