These are for the DADS! Currently offered online only.
Join this monthly discussion group for dads with children of any age. Ask questions and share feedback related to the month's topic. This is an opportunity to share experiences, gain feedback and support, and virtually connect with other fathers. The group is facilitated by CHKD Fatherhood Consultant, Z. Andrew Jatau. Offered on the 3rd Thursday of every month from 6-7 p.m.
Dad Talk Topic: Financial Anxiety
- When: Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 6pm Register Here.
Class: Dads in Action Fatherhood 101
- When: Saturday, June 5, 2021 from 10-11:30am Register Here.
- Description: For new or expectant dads. This class taught by our fatherhood consultant, and a CHKD pediatrician will prepare you for the arrival of your baby. You will learn the skills necessary to bring baby home, how to navigate changing family and social relationships. You'll be entered to win a DIA diaper bag, to begin your parenting journey.
Dad Talk Topic: Gender Communication (open to moms and dads)
- When: Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 6pm Register Here.
Dad Talk Topic: Fathers and Feelings
- When: Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 6pm Register Here.
Dad Talk Topic: Presentation and Discussion: Raising Daughters
- When: Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 6pm Register Here.