This weekend is the annual Egyptian Festival in Hampton! Find this event, and many more, on our BIG LIST of Fall Festivals in Hampton Roads, Virginia!
Where: St. George Coptic Orthodox Church 187 Semple Farm Rd, Hampton VA
When: September 23, 24, & 25, 2017. Friday & Saturdays from 11am-10pm. Sunday 11am-6pm.
Cost: Free admission & parking
Description: Come to experience Egyptian traditional food, and Culture. Take A FREE Tour Through The Egyptian Coptic Church and learn its 2000-year-old history. Eat like a Pharaoh at Nefertiti's palace (A Huge selection of Authentic Egyptian Food and Desserts). Visit King Tut's Bazaar and Dress like a Pharaoh.
- Pastries and coffee
- Get your picture taken with the Pharaohs
- Have your Name written in Hieroglyphics
- Ancient Egyptian Artifacts, Costumes. Papyrus and Icons.
- Raffle prizes.
- Children's games and activities
- Henna Tattoo
- Bounce House
- Table Tennis
- Face painting
- Enjoy The 2000 Year Old Coptic Hymns Performed by real Egyptian Singers.
Additional Information & Updates: CLICK HERE