Ride the Yorktown Trolley! (FREE)
A fun FREE activity that combines a trolley ride and local history in Yorktown!
Where: You can pick up the trolley at any of these locations in Yorktown
- Yorktown Battlefield Visitor Center
- Yorktown Victory Monument
- Yorktown Beach
- Riverwalk Landing Piers
- Riverwalk Landing
- Watermen’s Museum
- American Revolution Museum at Yorktown
- Intersection of Main and Ballard Streets (York Hall)
- York County Courts & Office Complex
- March 24 – May 25 (Daily) 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- May 26 – September 4 (Daily) 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- September 5 – November 19 (Daily) 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- November 24 – December 17 (Fri, Sat, Sun only) 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Description: The Trolley alleviates the hassle of finding parking close to the waterfront, especially during peak tourist season. The overall route takes an estimated 20 to 25 minutes to complete, and riders can now download the SPOT ETA mobile app to view the estimated wait time at each stop.
While the transportation service is bookended by the two main historical attractions of the Yorktown Battlefield Visitor Center and the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown, there are several convenient stops in between. Each trolley is ADA accessible.
More information and updates: CLICK HERE
photo credits: York County Tourism