EXPLORE TOYS AHOY! – A NEW EXHIBITION AT THE MARINERS’ MUSEUM
With almost 100 different items on display to excite everyone of all ages, this collection includes wood and paper battleships, board games, card games, puzzles, motorized miniature engines and other historic toys and collectibles from years gone by.
- Play a larger-than-life game inspired by the Battle of Hampton Roads
- Hop in a sailboat and “experience” life at sea
- Dress up as a scuba diver, pirate, or mermaid with silly hats
- Have fun with lots of puzzles and games
- Hear audiobook readings
- View cool videos of toys at play
- and, more!
Come explore your childhood again and delight in this wonderful exhibition as we take you down memory lane with Toys Ahoy! at America’s National Maritime Museum where admission is only $1 per person!