The Blue Star Museums program has been canceled for Summer 2020 due to COVID-19. Current plans are to bring it back in 2021!
Blue Star Museums is a collaboration of the National Endowment of the Arts, Blue Star Families, the Department of Defense, and over 2,000 museums throughout the United States.
This program allows military personnel and their families to visit participating museums for FREE from late May through Labor Day. Participating local museums have previously included:
Joint Base Langley-Eustis
- US Army Transportation Museum
- Casement Museum at Fort Monroe
- Hampton History Museum
- Peninsula Fine Arts Center
- The Chrysler Museum
The Hermitage Museum & Gardens
- Portsmouth Art & Cultural Center
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Museum
- Historic St. Luke's
- Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg
For more information and updates Click HERE.