*Read Great Wolf Lodge's Health & Safety Pledge that outlines required mask-wearing, social distancing and more: https://www.greatwolf.com/williamsburg/paw-pledge/health-and-safety.*
I love when it is possible to save on activities and events that you plan to do anyway. Many of you make Great Wolf Lodge a regular (or special occasion) treat and I love when I am able to share a great deal for you!
For those of you on the lookout for a discount to Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg, this one is for you! Check out these current offers:
- Stay for six in a recently renovated Family Suite, seven in a recently renovated KidCabin Suite, or eight in a recently renovated Loft Suite
- Daily water park wristbands for each guest up to maximum occupants per room type.
- Summer Countdown Sale: Available Dates: July 31 to October 1, 2020. Book by: July 26, 2020. Book your family vacation today! Use code COUNTDOOWN
About Great Wolf Lodge:
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg is its 79,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Howlin’ Tornado—an enclosed water slide that shoots you through a six-story funnel—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find mini bowling at Ten Paw Alley and Scooops Kid Spa, complete with ice-cream-sundae pedicure chairs.
- Extended water park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission).
- Family-friendly fun: The resort has games and activities for kids of all ages.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting during the Lunch Time Lineup can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to eight people. Some suites provide enclosed bunk beds for kids.
- Where to eat: There are five restaurants and snack bars.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, Oliver’s Time Challenge, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included—as well as other available packages— (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained lifeguards help keep families safe and secure.