NEW (Day Pass) Discount for Great Wolf Lodge!
I love when it is possible to save on activities and events that you plan to do anyway. Many of you make Great Wolf Lodge a regular (or special occasion) treat and I love when I am able to share a great deal for you!
For those of you on the lookout for a discount to Great Wolf Lodge, this one is for you! There may be some discounts that are specific to Williamsburg, but most will work at all locations. Check out these current offers:
BONUS WAY TO SAVE: Enjoy full days passes starting at $35! Discounted day passes are available through 3/12/23. Promo Code: WPSAVE CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR DAY PASSES! Hurry! Availability is limited.
OPTION 1: Limited Time Offer! Save up to 50% with Current Groupon Discounts for Great Wolf Lodge! STAY DATES: January 18 – May 23, 2023
OPTION 2: Member Only Deals. Great Wolf Lodge offers specific discounts for families who sign up as a part of their member program. Make sure to check other promotions which may offer better savings. Current discounts include:
- Exclusive Member Deal – Save up to 20% with a Members-only discount
- Early Saver Deal – Save up to 50% when you book your stay at least 90 days prior to arrival
OPTION 3: Additional Current Promo Codes
- Triple Fun Save 40% off Save on a 3 or more night stay when booking within 90 days of arrival. Promo Code: TRIPLEFUN
- Save 30% off on a stay for two or more nights when you book within 90 days of arrival. Promo Code: MOREFUNA
- Save up to 15% off on your room & $250 for the All In One Package. Promo Code: ALLONE
- AARP Members save up to 25% with the code AARP. Valid until 12/31/2022
- AAA Members save up to 25% with the code AAA. Valid until 12/31/2022
OPTION 4: Military/First Responder Discount
If you are a military or first responder family be sure to check out the current military discounts available – up to 25% off using the code HEROESA. Enter code during checkout and get up to 25% discount for military (active, retired and veteran), fire, emergency medical service personnel, 911 dispatchers, police and correctional officers.
Option 5: Early Saver (this has recently been changed to be a members-only discount)
Are you planning WAY in advance for a special trip? CLICK HERE To Select Your Location and use code ESAVER to save up to 50% on your stay! You must reserve at least 60 days in advance to take advantage of this special offer.
Option 6: Day Passes
Regular-priced Day Passes are now available at many locations including Williamsburg! Once you select the park near you (ex: Williamsburg) look for DAY PASS at the top in the menu bar There are a limited number of day passes each day and pricing varies by day. CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR DAY PASSES! (make sure to check the Groupon pricing above for comparison)
Your Day Pass includes:
- All-day fun at our 84-degree indoor water park
- Free life jackets for all the family
- Free passes for kids under 2.
About Great Wolf Lodge:
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg is its 79,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Howlin’ Tornado—an enclosed water slide that shoots you through a six-story funnel—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find mini bowling at Ten Paw Alley and Scooops Kid Spa, complete with ice-cream-sundae pedicure chairs.
- Extended water park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission).
- Family-friendly fun: The resort has games and activities for kids of all ages.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting during the Lunch Time Lineup can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to eight people. Some suites provide enclosed bunk beds for kids.
- Where to eat: There are five restaurants and snack bars.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, Oliver’s Time Challenge, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included—as well as other available packages— (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained lifeguards help keep families safe and secure.