I love when it is possible to save on activities and events that you plan to do anyway. Many of you make Great Wolf Lodge a regular (or special occasion) treat and I love when I am able to share a great deal for you!
For those of you on the lookout for a discount to Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg, this one is for you! Check out these current offers:
BONUS OFFER - ONE DAY LEAP YEAR DEAL! Valid To Book On Leap Day (Feb. 29) On Standard Suites Only. CLICK HERE To Select Your Location and Use Code LEAPYEAR
- Available Dates: April 20, 2020 to May 20, 2020*. Book By: February 29, 2020 11:59pm CST
- Overnight stays starting at $29 per person! (Plus Resort Fees) – minimum of two people per room.
- This offer is valid on Standard Suites (other suite style available for additional charge) from Sunday through Wednesday. Limited number of rooms available each day. Book your getaway at Great Wolf Lodge today. *Offer not valid on 4/26-27, 5/3, 5/17.
- Stay for six in a newly renovated Family Suite, Wolf Den Suite or KidKamp Suite, seven in a newly renovated KidCabin Suite, or eight in a newly renovated Loft Suite
- Daily water park wristbands for each guest up to maximum occupants per room type.
- Limited Time Offer!
Your Day Pass includes:
- All-day fun at our 84-degree indoor water park
- Free life jackets for all the family
- Free passes for kids under 2.
- Spring Break: Available Dates: February 28, 2020, to May 3, 2020. To get this offer Book By: May 3, 2020 and use Promo Code: SPRINGB
- More Fun Deal: More Fun for Less. Save up to 40%! Just stay two or more consecutive nights within 60 days of booking. MOREFUN
- Members Save up to 25%: Available Dates: February 19, 2020 to May 17, 2020 Book By: March 1, 2020. Promo Code: EMD
About Great Wolf Lodge:
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg is its 79,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Howlin’ Tornado—an enclosed water slide that shoots you through a six-story funnel—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find mini bowling at Ten Paw Alley and Scooops Kid Spa, complete with ice-cream-sundae pedicure chairs.