2022 Norfolk Harborfest!
Get ready for the 46th Annual Harborfest® on the Downtown Norfolk Waterfront!
This FREE festival is a favorite for all ages and includes activities like touring the tall ships, watching the Parade of Sail, regional and national entertainment, family activities, and of course the HUGE display of fireworks!
Where: Town Point Park, Norfolk VA
- Friday, June 10, 2022 from 12 – 11pm
- Parade of Sail begins at 12pm
- 9:30pm NEW! HarborFest Drone Show – Be prepared as the sky is filled with the highest quality imagery, data and cutting edge UAV technology synchronized to a nautical musical playlist.
- June 11, 2022- Saturday, 12 – 11pm
- 9:30pm – Harborfest Fireworks Display over the Elizabeth River
- June 12, 2022- Sunday, 10am – 6pm
Cost: The entire weekend is FREE and open to the public!
Water Events: Some of the highlights will include (of course) the ships, Parade of Sail, boat races, and other water activities.
Kids: Activities for the kids will be available (Pirate fun, Mermaids, Festival Roller Rink, Splash City Golf, a Butterfly Encounter area, Street performers and more).
Live Music: Check out the full performance schedule here.
Fireworks: The fireworks are scheduled for Saturday night, June 11, 2022 at 9:30pm. Fireworks are set off from a barge in the Elizabeth River.
These events are just a small portion of the great activities planned as a part of Harborfest®, you can read about everything offered and the schedule of all included events by Clicking HERE.
Looking for our BIG LIST of Local Spring & Summer Festivals in Hampton Roads? Click HERE!