Coming up in Norfolk - come out to celebrate the 2017 NATO Festival!
Schedule of events:
- Thursday, April 27, 2017: International Tattoo & Hullabaloo
- Friday, April 28, 2017: Flag Raising, International Tattoo & Hullabaloo
- Saturday, April 29, 2017: Parade of Nations, NATO Fest, International Tattoo & Hullabaloo
- Sunday, April 30, 2017: International Tattoo & Hullabaloo
Flag Raising: NATO Fest will be happening all weekend long beginning 5pm Friday, April 28, 2017, at the Norfolk NATO Festival Flag Raising at Scope Plaza.
Hullabaloo: Happy hour Tattoo style! Three hours of pipers, dancers, drill teams and drum lines. Plus food vendors and beer tent with tasty craft beer. DrumLine Battle™ is back! Expect performances by international military bands, dancers, drill teams and some of our favorite local dancers and musicians. The Hullabaloo is a perfect opportunity to shakes hands with an active duty soldier and get a selfie with an Australian highland dancer. Get tattooed three hours prior to the Tattoo!
- April 27-29, 2017, 4:30 - 7:30pm
- April 30, 2017, 11:30am - 2:30pm
International Tattoo: Virginia International Tattoo performances at Scope Arena! The largest spectacle of Music and Might in the United States of America offers an astounding display of inspirational military music, majestic massed pipes and drums, show-stopping drill team maneuvers, colorful and elegant dancers, and much more.
- Thursday, April 27, 7:30 PM
- Friday, April 28, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, April 29, 7:30 PM
- Sunday, April 30, 2:30 PM
Parade: I know many of you will be looking forward to the parade! The 64th Annual Parade of Nations is scheduled to take place Saturday morning, April 29, 2017 at 10am in downtown Norfolk. Come out and see the floats, bands, performers and more!
NATO Fest: After the parade on April 29th you can visit NATO Fest at Town Point Park in Norfolk to experience the diversity of 28 different nations in one location, all without needing a passport! There will be entertainment, food, and plenty of great learning experiences going on from 11:30am-3:30pm. To find out more about NATO Fest Click HERE. This event is FREE and open to the public.