An upcoming ONLINE parenting workshop focused on co-parenting:
When: Select Saturdays through June 2020, from 10am-2pm
Cost: $45+fee in advance, $50 paid day of the class
Description: This workshop, which meets the parent education guidelines developed by the Supreme Court of Virginia, will help you focus on healthy ways to parent from separate households - while keeping children out of the middle of custody, visitation, child support or divorce negotiations.
- Recognizing the impact of separation/divorce upon children
- Accepting different parenting styles
- Identifying effective communication techniques
- Discussing options for conflict resolution
- Emphasizing the importance of providing financial support for children
This parenting class offered by OPN-Door Communications uses handouts, videos and group discussions to help you navigate co-parenting.
Parents will receive a certificate upon completion of the class.
Pre-Registration is required: CLICK HERE