This week includes "Talk Like A Pirate Day" on Thursday, September 13, 2013 and the Pirate fun is in full force! Some pirate-themed events this week:
Pirate Week at Cape Henry Lighthouse (Virginia Beach)
- Location: Cape Henry Lighthouse, 583 Atlantic Avenue, Fort Story, Virginia 23459
- Date: September 17-24, 2013 from 10am-5pm daily
- Cost: Admission to Cape Henry Lighthouse is Free for Preservation VA members, $5 for adults, and $3 for children 12 and under
Pirates Pack The Park (Newport News)
- Location: The Mariners' Museum Park 100 Museum Dr, Newport News, VA 23601
- Date: September 21, 2013, 10am-5pm with the official pirate count taking place at 2pm.
- Cost: Free admission to the Festival. Mariners' Museum admission will be $5 for the day (ages 5 and below are Free). Some children's activities may have a small fee.
Talk Like A Pirate Day at Pembroke Mall (Virginia Beach)
- Location: Pembroke Mall Official Site 4554 Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Date: September 21, 2013 from 11am-1pm
- Cost: Free!
Make sure you don't miss any posts from MyActiveChild.com, sign up for our email updates HERE!