This great event for LEGO lovers is back!! What a great (FREE!) way to inspire some creative building! This would also be a great project to work on over the holiday break when there may be lots of new LEGO entering your house!
On Saturday, February 2, 2019 from 10am-4pm the Hampton Roads Naval Museum is having their 8th Annual Brick-By-Brick LEGO Shipbuilding Event! This year there will be double the space for even more planned activities including:
- Use STEM-based design plans to build ships (easy to expert) from the keel up in our shipyard of 200+ dry docks!
- Enter your own LEGO ship in the builders' contest (homemade and museum-made ships accepted; however, all LEGOs owned by the museum MUST remain on-site). Ship contest entries must be submitted by 2pm; contest winners are announced at 3:30pm.
- Hands-on robotic demonstrations and professional LEGO display models
- Free play areas for all ages (LEGOs and Duplos)
- Crafts for all ages
- LEGO prizes will be given away throughout the day!
- A sensory (quieter space) room for alternative-need children
What: 8th Annual Brick-By-Brick LEGO Shipbuilding Event
Where: Decker Half Moone Cruise Terminal 1 Waterside Drive #248 Norfolk, VA 23510
When: Saturday, February 2, 2019 from 10am-4pm
Cost: FREE! No Need to Register, just show up! (Parking will be available for $5/vehicle (cash only) in the City of Norfolk’s parking garages on Main Street, Plume Street and City Hall Avenue.)
More Information: Click HERE
Looking for LEGO building sets? Here are several currently featured on Amazon: