Free Download: How to Motivate Homeschool Teens
Let Lee Binz, The HomeScholar, show you proven strategies for transforming your teen from a slug-slow underachiever to an inspired go-getter. In this book, Lee has teamed with Andrew Pudewa Director of the Institute for Excellence in Writing to help you successfully recognize, diagnose and solve the question of motivation for learning.
In this book, you will learn:
- How to motivate a child and how to recognize it when it’s done right.
- How to recognize the lack of homeschool motivation or whether you are facing an entirely different (and potentially more serious) issue.
- How to identify the root causes of unmotivated teensand whether they are internal (e.g., physical or emotional) or external (e.g., technology-related or academic).
- The three “laws of motivating teenagers” and how to apply them in your homeschool.
- Tips and tweaks you can make to your homeschool to turn the tide and motivate teens to take ownership of their education and life.
- Answers to common homeschooler questions on how to motivate kids.
Learning these strategies can breathe life and peace into a highly-charged, emotional time between parents and teens. You will feel a renewed sense of hope once you have a clear understanding of what is happening inside your teen.