- This event has passed.
Fungi Program at Paradise Creek (Portsmouth)
July 24, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Age: all ages, children accompanied by adults
Cost: $5.00 – REGISTRATION REQUIRED – Register online or at paradisecreek.elizabethriver.org.
Join Theresa Augustin, Director of Environmental Engagement and Outreach of the Norfolk Botanical Gardens, for a fun fungi identification at Paradise Creek!
- Guests will need to wear a face mask, if not fully vaccinated and will be required to verify they are in good health and not experiencing any Covid symptoms.
- All programs are conducted outdoors, weather permitting.
- Maximum 8 guests, pre-registration only, no registerations accepted on day of program.
- Port-a-potties available. No public access will be given to the River Academy.
- July 24, 2021
9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Paradise Creek Nature Park
1141 Victory Boulevard