The Up Center: Home Visiting Program (Free)
The Up Center is accepting new families into their Home Visiting program! Available services through this program include
- Perinatal and Postnatal Mental Health
- Lactation Consultants
- Doula Support
- Developmental Screens
- Trained and qualified parent educators
Description: Early Childhood Home Visiting Programs (Parents As Teachers and Healthy Families) increase children’s school readiness and success by improving parenting practices, increasing parent knowledge of early childhood development, screening children for development and health issues, and linking families to community resources. Our trained staff reinforce with parents the importance of their involvement in their child’s learning during the crucial early years of life. Our programs are based on nationally replicated, research based successfully proven parent education and family support models.
- Support during pregnancy and early years of parenting
- Information on how babies grow, change, and develop
- Activities, books, and games for babies that promote learning and healthy brain development.
- Referrals to community resources