Posts with Tags: amblyopia

September 28, 2015

The term “lazy eye” can carry some confusion. Some people use “lazy eye” to refer to the constant turning or wandering of one eye on its own. Within eye care, this is called a strabismus. However, “lazy eye” more accurately refers to an eye that is weak and doesn’t see well--even with glasses. The medical name for this is amblyopia. more > Hampton Roads Group
Private group ยท 7,296 members
Join Group
A group for Families, Parents, Teachers, Caregivers in Hampton Roads, Virginia. An extension of, your go-to resource for family-frie...