The Fair Is Coming! Don't miss the fun in Windsor this weekend at the Isle of Wight County Fair, including fireworks on Saturday night!
Where: 21311 Courthouse Hwy, Windsor, VA
When: Friday - Sunday, September 14-17, 2017. Thursday 5-10pm. Friday/Saturday from 10am-11pm, Sunday 11am-6pm.
- Thursday: Carload Night from 5-10pm. Pay $40 for everyone (legally seated) in your vehicle. Single entry admission is $10 each for ages 6 and up.
- Ages 6-12, $5 (ages 0-5 are free)
- Ages 13+, $10
- Multiple day passes are available online only
- Friday Special:
- From 10am-2pm ONLY: Senior Citizens (ages 55+) and Elementary School Children pay $1 admission
- Sunday Special: Military Appreciation Day, Admission is $5 with Military ID
Description: Midway & Carnival Rides, Truck and Tractor Pull, Rodeo, Demolition Derby, Hansen’s Spectacular Acrobatic Sensations, The Pork Chop Review, the Agri-Puppets Show, Fireworks and more!
More Information & The Full Schedule of Events: Click HERE
Find this event and MORE on our BIG LIST of Fall Festivals in Hampton Roads, VA!