Cooking with Children, Children’s Nutrition, Children’s Fitness, Children’s Books and Crafts, Money or time saving strategies for Parents, Children’s Craft Ideas, Reviews of Area Attractions, etc.
• Content must be your own original work. When quoting others, please cite your sources accordingly. You are welcome to promote the post on third party sites such as Twitter and Facebook or on your own blog if you have one.
• We do not pay for guest posts. If you decide to write a guest post for us, you do so without any expectation of compensation monetary or otherwise. The post itself will acknowledge your authorship, but will be the property of MyActiveChild.com unless we specify differently in writing.
• MyActiveChild.com has the right to use your submitted post and images as we see fit both on the MyActiveChild.com website and on third party sites.
• For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos, you specifically give us the following permission; you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that you post on or in connection with MyActiveChild.com
Protecting Other People’s Rights
* You will not use our copyrights or trademarks, or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
MyActiveChild.com welcomes images and/or video to accompany your post as long as they are directly relevant to the post content. If you’re including pictures of people, please make sure you have their permission to use them. If you’re borrowing an image we require proper attribution to the creator of the image.
• MyActiveChild.com will always give you credit as the author of your post including a link to your website in the byline of your post. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
• MyActiveChild.com will approve all posts and reserves the right to make edits to the post where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with our values. Prior to publication we will make sure you agree with these changes.
Any questions about these guidelines should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org