Featured Camp: Summer Camp at Nauticus
Nauticus is an advertising partner of MyActiveChild.com.
Is your camper ready for an adventure-packed summer along the downtown, Norfolk Waterfront?
Nauticus’ Summer Camps combine fun and games with exciting, hands-on STEM to STERN activities, experiments, museum and Battleship Wisconsin exploration and the opportunity to learn how to sail!
The Design. Build. Sail. sessions, recommended for first-timers, is open to all children ages 8-13. Experienced sailors or past camp attendees, ages 12-15, are encouraged to build on their sailing skills by attending the Sail Voyagers sessions. Teens aged 14-17 are invited to board the Schooner Virginia Overnight camp and immerse themselves in all facets of tall ship sailing.
7 One-Week Sessions from June 20-August 12
Design. Build. Sail.*
- Price per camper, per week: $380 for members, $405 for non-members
- (*No sailing experience necessary)
- Price per camper, per week: $370 for members, $395 for non-members
- (**Past Design. Build. Sail. camp attendees or sailing experience required)
2 5-Day, 4-Night Sessions from June 27-July 1 & July 11-15
Schooner Virginia Overnight Camp***
- Price per camper, per session: $995 for members, $945 for non-members
- (***No sailing experience necessary)
Not a member yet? Check out the benefits of Nauticus membership including camp registration discounts!
Spots are limited! Sign up your camper for their favorite week of summer at https://nauticus.org/educate/students/summer-camps/