The Count's Spooktacular is back at Busch Gardens this fall! This event takes place on Weekends ONLY October 5-27, 2019 and is designed for kids ages 0-9.
There is a Current 45% ticket discount on single-day admission for kids ages 3-9 on select dates: Oct. 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26 or 27, 2019. For a discount on adult admission be sure to CLICK HERE!
Click HERE to Grab the Child Ticket Discount For The Count's Spooktacular! Here is what Busch Gardens has planned for the kids:
The Count's Spooktacular Dates: October 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26 or 27, 2019
- Costumes - Whether a superhero, princess or something created from their own imagination, children 9 years old and younger are encouraged to dress up in their favorite costumes for this Halloween event.
- Trick-or-Treating - Join us in Sesame Street Forest of Fun and travel along our trick-or-treat trail. Stop by different stations for a not-so-scary trick or tasty Halloween treat for your little one.
- Countdown to Halloween Show - Join The Count and his friends in this interactive kids show. Sing, dance and get into the Halloween spirit in this fun song-filled show!
- Costume Party - Your kids will love participating in this party alongside their favorite Sesame Street friends. Saturdays & Sundays: 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 3:30 pm & 4:30 pm
- Hay Bale Maze - Take your little ghouls and goblins on a fun festive adventure through our family-friendly hay maze.
- Plus, over 40 Kid-Friendly Rides and Special Activities are planned!
Description: Celebrate silly, not-too-spooky fun on Saturdays and Sundays in October. Children (under 9) are invited to come dressed up and join in our costume parade during this daytime event. There are other family-friendly activities, too, like our all-new hay maze, trick-or-treating locations and interactive show.
Please use discretion when visiting the park with young children after 5:45 pm when frightening elements come out for Howl-O-Scream.