Follow these instructions direct from Amazon.com to get an easy $2 credit for MP3 music!
1. Connect your Amazon.com and Twitter accounts. (If you are not already signed in, you will be prompted to do so). A window will pop up when you connect your Amazon.com and Twitter accounts for the first time. The window will provide some information about the permissions you're giving Amazon.com. Although these permissions allow us to post tweets for you, we will only post the following message once automatically after you click the button below: "I just got a $2 credit for music from @amazonmp3 and @imdb. Get your credit here:http://amzn.to/AFlt0P"
2. Automatically follow @amazonmp3 and @imdb.
3. A $2 credit towards purchases at Amazon MP3 will be automatically added to your Amazon account.
4. After completing these steps successfully, browse for music at Amazon MP3, and click the "Buy MP3 album" or "Buy MP3" button.
5. If at any time you would like to disconnect your Amazon.com and Twitter accounts, you can do so from the Applications tab of your settings page on Twitter.
Click HERE to get started!
Once you have your credit you can head over to Shop Amazon MP3s! You must use your credit by 11:59pm on July 27, 2012.
While you're on Twitter make sure to follow MyActiveChild! You can find us at @MyActiveChild