This weekend in Suffolk, it is time to celebrate 30 years of the Suffolk Peanut Festival!
There will be family activities, food and entertainment, including a Carnival, Concerts, Fireworks, Suffolk Mud Jam, Shrimp Feast, Demolition Derby, Festival of Flight, Petting Zoo, Peanut Fest Motorcycle Ride, Pony Rides, Corn Hole, Arts & Crafts, Peanut Butter Sculpting, Kiddie Fun, Bingo & Karaoke!
- Address: Suffolk Executive Airport 1200 Gene Bolton Drive, Suffolk VA
- Dates: October 5-8, 2017. Thursday 10/5 from 2-10:30pm, Friday 10/6 & Saturday 10/7 from 10am-11pm, Sunday 10/8 from 10am-7pm.
- Cost: $10 admission, kids 6 and under are free! (Discounted early bird admission available online only). Free parking.
- Thursday is carload pricing which is $40 for a carload of people (legally seated) including up to 8 all-you-can-ride wristbands.
- Sunday is military appreciation day. Active duty & retired military with ID receive 50% off admission.
- More information: Click HERE