Flying Proms at the Military Aviation Museum is this weekend! Check out history in flight, set to the music of Symphonicity:
- When: Saturday, June 10, 2017. Gates open at 3pm and the concert begins at 7pm.
- Where: Military Aviation Museum 1341 Princess Anne Rd, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23457
- Cost: Adult $30. Youth (ages 6-18) $20
- Description: Now in its 7th installment, The Flying Proms offers guests a truly unique experience. Getting its roots from the United Kingdom‘s traditional Proms, the Military Aviation Museum’s Flying Proms is the only event of its kind in North America. The museum is pleased to have Symphonicity back as the orchestral partner for this year’s event. The first half of the evening’s entertainment will feature aerial displays from the museum’s collection of historical aircraft, such as the DeHavilland Mosquito and Messerschmitt Bf-109, accompanied by musical selections from popular aviation-themed movies. As dusk falls, and the planes land, the second half of the performance will commence, featuring an assortment of patriotic and pops music. Festivities culminate with a fireworks finale provided by Zambelli Fireworks.
- More Information: 2017 Flying Proms