Warbirds Over The Beach is this weekend! Check out all the Fun all weekend long and see history in flight:
- When: Saturday May 21 - Sunday May 22, 2016 from 9am-5pm
- Where: Military Aviation Museum 1341 Princess Anne Rd, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23457
- Cost: Adult Single Day $30, Weekend $50. Youth (ages 6-18) Single Day $15, Weekend $25
- Description: You will experience all this and more during the weekend before Memorial Day with hundreds of re-enactors, actual warplanes of these times flying about and entertainment reminiscent of the 1940s. The museum’s large collection of vintage World War II aircraft fly both Saturday and Sunday, including their new Messerschmidtt Bf-109. This will be the Bf-109’s first ever debut flight in the U.S.
- More Information: Warbirds Over The Beach